Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon

I've been getting a lot of Facebook requests for a "6 degrees of separation" application. I'm not big on Facebook applications and I always deny them. I already spend too much time on the Internet, I don't need to waste any more on stinkin' Facebook

This application got me thinking about that Kevin Bacon game and I did the research... so Here are my degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon:

1. My hairstylist Sarah goes to church with Chace Crawford's grandparents.
2. Chace Crawford was in "The Haunting of Molly Hartley" with Jake Weber.
3. Jake Weber was in "Meet Joe Black" with Brad Pitt.
4. Brad Pitt was in "Sleepers" with Kevin Bacon.

Four isn't too bad! 

I do have to admit though... being a big Gossip Girl fan (*blushes*), my degree of separation from Chace Crawford was more exciting than being linked to Kevin Bacon. 

No comments: