Wednesday, January 28, 2009

#27 - Day 57 - Just stop

Now about that nail-biting habit...

I asked my friend Christina once how she stopped biting her nails. Her response: Just stop. 

That easy, huh?

So I tried. I guess it was just that easy.  I haven't bit my nails since New Years Eve, so if that whole "27 days" thing works, I should be golden. Constantly having polish on them doesn't hurt either. Somehow chipped nail polish bothers me more than the chewed up look...



Too bad I don't have a "Before" picture. I was too embarrassed by my nails before to ever take a photo. Who wants to show the world their nails bitten to the quick anyhow?

2 comments:

Aisling said...

Chipped nail polish drives me crazy also!

Cate Subrosa said...

Very pretty :)

I can only grow mine if I paint them and/or take vitamins. Otherwise, they just break.