Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Purging everything...

Listing more stuff on Craigslist...

My house is going to look pretty empty if I sell everything, but that just means the move to the new house will be crazy easy. AND maybe I won't hear my parents say, " Hey Abby, you need to find a boyfriend so he can help you move." This will be my 4th move in 4 years and it always turns out that I am not dating anyone when moving day rolls around. 

I think it is just another opportunity for my parents to express how much they want to see me married with children. I think deep down inside it makes them really nervous that I am 25 and not in a serious relationship. Like 25 is the new 55 and I am already an old maid. Somebody hurry and buy me some cats! Crap! I don't even know how to play Bridge. Good thing Wal-Mart's open 24 hours - I've gotta hurry up and by some clear vinyl for my sofa!

No comments: