Saturday, March 14, 2009

#27 - Day 102 - Friday the 13th



Friday the 13th. What else do you do but watch a scarey movie?

This is what we looked like after watching The Last House on the Left.
Talk about gruesome and creepy. Oh. My. Word. 
I have never hid my face so many times in a movie... I always thought the curb-biting scene in American History X was cringe-worthy, but I would rather watch that scene 5 times in a row than some of the scenes in The Last House.

I'm pretty sure we were the loudest people in the theatre tonight. I think we entertained our neighbors with our face hiding, screeching, and comments to the screen. I swear, if I weren't watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and drinking a glass of wine, I'd probably have trouble sleeping tonight. Come on Mr. McConaughey, make the bad dreams go away and fill them with thoughts of your lovely abs and Southern drawl. 

No comments: