Friday, June 12, 2009

#27 - Day 192

My job requires me to wear khakis and Polos almost every day. Not really my style. It's really pointless even try to look nice when I spend hours on hot roofs, sweating and getting dirty. It's so hard to feel girlie and pretty when this is the routine. 

As a way of boosting my girlie self-esteem, I have decided to document my outfits for the next month. I'm not going to want to post photos of me looking haggard and blah, so I'll have to force myself to wear fun (hopefully cute) stuff. At the end of this month, the femininity will be surging through my veins and people will be able to smell it from miles away.


June 12, 2009

Outfit:
Scarf: Garden Ridge (Who would have thought?)
Shirt: Hanes for Men, Target
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Forever21

No roofs today! Work consisted of a meeting and paperwork, so skirt and heels it was! People rarely wear dress pants to my office, let alone skirts, so I decided to dress the skirt down by pairing it with an ultra casual men's white undershirt. 

P.S. Pockets on dresses/skirts increase their awesomeness factor twofold.




No comments: