Wednesday, June 10, 2009

#14 - Go Rock Climbing



How amazing would it be if I could do this? Hanging by my fingertips, crashing waves below, hair blowing in the wind. Ummm... how about replacing the waves with soft grass and wrapping ropes and a harness around my waist? I think I could handle that!

I don't know anyone that is into rock climbing, so I don't really know how I'd get into it. I could always start off doing indoor rock climbing and then work my way up to Mt. Everest :).

Having climbing skills could be of great benefit to me. It would build great strength in my hands. Go ahead and push me off a skyscraper - I could hold on to the edge until some kind person came to pull me up. (Well, unless of course whoever pushed me decided to stomp on my hands. Then I would just be screwed.) If I was ever on the Real World/Road Rules challenge, I would totally dominate - they always have some kind of climbing challenge. By the way - why do they even consider it a Road Rules challenge? Didn't they stop doing Road Rules in 1997? Did anyone even watch Road Rules?

So if anyone wants to join me/teach me how to climb, I'd love it/you!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sorry, I'll have to pass. I'll hold the rope for you though! :)