Saturday, November 21, 2009

#27 - Day 337 - Antique Shopping Find of the Day


Where: Apple Tree Antiques - Bethany, OK
What: 'N Sync bobbleheads

Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here are some real gems. Lance Bass and JC Chasez bobbleheads still in the box! Don't know why the original owner decided to take Chris "No one really cares about this guy" Kirkpatrick out of the box. - Oh wait... Probably because they knew he wouldn't be worth anything IN the box. As you can see, Timberlake and Joey Fatone are missing. I can think of 2 reasons why: 1. The original owner though they would be more valuable in the future and therefore decided to keep them or 2. Someone bought them before I could (totally kidding).

I started to write about why I thought it was logical that JC, Lance and Chris were left, followed by my ranking of each NSync member. Then I realized I have spent more time thinking about NSync in the past 15 minutes than I ever did in middle school. I had to get out of the Nsync vortex while I still could. First it started with Googling Chris to find out his last name (if he didn't have those weird dreadlocks in 1996, no one would know he existed), then I went to Lance Bass' wikipedia page... if I didn't get out when I did, who knows what would have happened... I could have ended up purchasing all their music on iTunes and canceling my plans to night to have a one-person dance party - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dang you Internet! You and your addictive stream of useless information!





No comments: