Monday, December 15, 2008

#27 - Day 14

I am a big fan of fashion blogs (see my faves list on the right). Love getting inspiration and seeing how others dress besides here in good ol' Oklahoma. I've thought about having a little fashion blog of my own - it could be fun documenting my various outfits... but then I reconsidered.

The focal point of any good fashion blog is the picture of the writer's ensemble. Therein lies my predicament. I am fine with showing my clothes, but I would feel like such a goof taking pics of myself. I would feel too "posey", just standing there in front of my little Canon with it's self-timer on. I can't even have someone else take a pic of me without making a weird face, just so it's not awkward - so that rules out having one of my roommates do the photos. So with all that in mind, the Internet has one less fashion blog.

I know this must make the world a much sadder place, so for the sake of all that is good in the world, I have decided to show you a glimpse of what a post would look like if I did ever get the urge to write one....


                               ****************

What to Wear: Fool proof outfit for freezing your ta-tas off

Flannel Top: Thrifted
Tank: H&M
Leggings: F21
Necklace & Bracelet: F21

I did a little Christmas shopping today. I say "little" because I cut the shopping short after realizing it was way too cold outside to be doing anything but sit inside and cuddle with a blanket. It probably wouldn't have felt as cold if I was wearing pants. But whatever - pants are so overrated.

Oh and here are the booties that I have been living in the past few weeks. Ultra comfy and one of my best finds this fall.

Ankle Boots: Wal-Mart


                                         ****************

Yeah, I don't think my fashion blog would be very successful haha.

No comments: