I fixed this ultra-easy and delish pasta dish the other day and thought I'd share it...
Total cook/prep time took about 20 minutes.
Mozzarella (I used little Mozzarella Perlinis)
Pasta (I used Campanelle)
1. Start boiling a pot of (heavily salted) water for the pasta.
2. While the water is coming to a boil, turn on broiler. Slice tomatoes and place on baking sheet. Drizzle tomatoes with a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and dried basil. Place baking sheet under broiler.
3. When water comes to a boil, add pasta and cook til al dente.
4. The tomatoes should be done the same time the pasta is.
5. Drain pasta and toss in bowl with tomatoes and mozzarella.
I paired the pasta with some Ciabatta bread that was drizzled with olive oil and toasted in the oven. SO good!